The following notices provide a simple overview of what happens to your personal data when you visit this website. Personal data is any data by which you can be personally identified.
Data collection on this website
This privacy statement applies to the website of Liechtenstein Marketing and to the personal data collected via this website. For websites of other providers, which are referred to e.g. via links, the data protection information and declarations of those providers apply.
Name and contact details of the person responsible
Categories of personal data collected
Our system automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP address
This data is not merged with other data sources.
The processing of personal data on our website is limited to that data which is necessary for the provision of a technically error-free presentation and the optimisation of our website.
The processing of personal data in connection with our website is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 DSGVO on the basis of:
- our legitimate interest in ensuring the stability and operational security of the system (Bst. f).
We use session cookies on our website to make our offer user-friendly. Cookies are small files that your browser automatically creates and that are stored on your end device (laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when you visit our site.
If you do not wish this, you can set up your browser so that it informs you about the setting of cookies and you allow them in individual cases. However, we would like to point out that deactivating cookies will mean that you will not be able to use all the functions of our website.
The legal basis for the data processed by cookies is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
We store the personal data collected each time our website is accessed and files are transferred for a period of 180 days. The data is stored for reasons of data security - in particular, to defend against attempted attacks on our web server - as well as to ensure the stability and operational reliability of our system.
SSL or TLS encryption
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or enquiries that you send to us as the site operator, this site uses SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognise an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
This website uses the open-source web analysis service Matomo.
Through Matomo, we are able to collect and analyze data on the use of our website-by-website visitors. This enables us to find out, for instance, when which page views occurred and from which region they came. In addition, we collect various log files (e.g. IP address, referrer, browser, and operating system used) and can measure whether our website visitors perform certain actions (e.g. clicks, purchases, etc.).
The use of this analysis tool is based on Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the analysis of user patterns, in order to optimize the operator’s web offerings and advertising. If appropriate consent has been obtained, the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR. This consent can be revoked at any time.
For analysis with Matomo we use IP anonymization. Your IP address is shortened before the analysis, so that it is no longer clearly assignable to you.
We host Matomo with the following third-party provider:
Im alten Riet 153
According to the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights:
- To receive information about the personal data processed or You have the right to obtain information about the personal data processed or the categories of personal data processed, the purposes of the processing, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the intention to transfer data to a third country or an international organisation, including appropriate safeguards, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- request the rectification, completion, or deletion of your personal data that is incorrect or not processed in accordance with the law;
- require us to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances or withdraw consent previously given for the processing;
- To receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- lodge a complaint with the Administrative Appeals Board against decisions or rulings of the data protection authority.
Right of revocation in case of consent
If you have consented to the processing of your personal data by the data controller with a corresponding declaration, you can revoke this consent at any time for the future. However, the lawfulness of the data processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation is not affected by this.
Competent supervisory authority
In the event of breaches of the GDPR, data subjects shall have a right of appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of their habitual residence, their place of work or the place of the alleged breach. The right of appeal is without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy. The competent complaints authority for this website is:
Data Protection Authority Principality of Liechtenstein
PO Box 684
Telephone: +423 236 60 90